I am so excited for Big Cat Habitat’s event, Big Cat Bash that is happening on Friday, December 3rd. There’s going to be live music, prizes, food trucks, a food drive and best of all the animals! Proceeds from the event will benefit Big Cat Habitat in their mission to “provide a safe, loving and permanent home for exotic and domestic animals in need, and to educate our guests on the importance of species preservation to ensure the survival of these magnificent animals for future generations.” and also celebrate the winner of the “Best of” contest by Clipper Magazine.
Big Cat Habitat Charity Event
This charity fundraiser is not just about Big Cat Habitat, as noble of a cause that is. In addition, there will also be collection bins at the gate for non-perishable food items that will be donated to All Faiths Food Bank. With food insecurity on the rise, All Faiths Food Bank has been crucial to feeding our community.
More Info About The Event:
In addition to being a charity event, there will also be a celebration for the winners of the “Best Of” contest run by Clipper Magazine. There will also be:
- Live Music
- Over $2K in donated gift cards to give away including local restaurants, Gasparilla Bowl, Bicycle Shop, Golf Courses and More.
- Animal Show
- Pony Rides for the Kids
- SANTA will be there too!
What Food Options will be at this event?
There are going to be four food trucks that will be at this event to serve up delicious eats.
- Maine Line Lobster Truck – A menu filled with all things lobster. Lobster rolls, lobster tacos, lobster quesadilla, lobster grilled cheese… there’s also the delicious Maine Clam Chowdah, the Original italian sandwich, hot dogs and even Maine Whoopie Pies!
- Groovy Grill Bus – Well known in the Bradenton area for their over the top burgers, Groovy Grill has crazy combinations for sandwiches and Mac and cheese that is a must try.
- Git-Chew-Sum BBQ – A Venice Local Favorite, they offer incredible BBQ that everyone raves about.
- Siesta POPS – Frozen, sweet treats to round out the evening!
How Do I Buy Tickets?
Tickets are $25 for ages 13 and up, ages 5-12 are $15 and children 4 and under are free. You can purchase tickets at the door or in advance on their website.
There are still a limited number of Buy One, Get One Tickets on LocalFlavor.com
Check it out! It’s going to be a fun event for a really great cause!