Disney Copycat Recipe – The Grey Stuff
I love discovering new Disney copycat recipes.
How Does This…
Turn Into This?
It’s actually really easy and makes for a quick last minute dessert that is sure to impress the Disney fanatic in your life. It starts with crushed Oreo cookies, chocolate pudding and cool whip that is blended together and served with fancy sugar pearls on top. Yes, it’s really THAT easy!
- 16 Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 Pouch Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 3 cups Milk (cold)
- Silver Sugar Pearls (measure with your heart)
1. Follow the directions on your pudding packet, mixing it with the milk and put in the refrigerator. This is usually around 20 minutes but follow the directions on the packet.
2. Add the Oreo cookies to a food processor to crush. If you don’t have a food processor then you need to put in a gallon bag and crush with a rolling pin.
3. Mix the crushed Oreo cookies, chilled pudding, and cool whip together. Put in a bowl and add sugar pearls if desired.
Thank you for your support of our blog! Just reading and sharing the content you see here helps to support my family. If you would like to support us in other ways you can also shop our fan merchandise!