Celebrating Easter in Venice
If your family is anything like ours, Easter is usually a big celebration with family and friends. A nice honey baked ham, mashed potatoes, candied yams, asparagus with hollandaise sauce… and of course, deviled eggs after the kids have finished with coloring them. We love watching the little ones hunt for the plastic eggs in the yard and sharing their treats with each other. This year, celebrating Easter in Venice is a lot different with everyone practicing social distancing, but we can still get awesome family meals from our local favorites!
Celebrating Easter in Venice
Most of our regular activities for Easter may not be happening this year. Stay tuned to this page for updates on where safe events will be throughout Venice and the surrounding areas.
Activities for Kids in Venice for Easter
April 3rd Eggstravaganza Venice, FL Fun for the whole family, ideal for ages 12 and under. Visit historic downtown Venice on Saturday April 3 beginning at 10am to hunt for Easter eggs throught the district on Tampa, Venice, Miami, & Nokomis Avenues. For more information, check out their Eventbrite page.
Sarasota/Venice Macaroni Kid has also published their guide to all of the fun Easter Events going on in the area!
Egg Your Yard in Venice
Imagine having your child wake up on Easter morning to a yard filled with treat-stuffed eggs and you didn’t even lift a finger? This year, we will be offering our services to come and Egg Your Yard in Venice for a small fee! We’ll also be offering upgrades such as a personalized letter from the Easter Bunny, a prefilled Easter Basket with a stuffed animal, candy and goodies, or bunny foot prints on your front porch/doorway!
- Choose how many eggs you want stuffed and delivered to your home and if you want them delivered Saturday between 5-9 pm or 9:30 pm-12 am.
- We will include one special “Golden” egg with an added surprise.
- Choose any add-ons and any notes on special requests (we can’t promise to fulfill them, but we’ll do our best!)
- We will be in touch with you Friday night with an approximate time for your delivery.
Where Can I Get Easter Brunch or Dinner in Venice?
Information current as of March 17th, 2021
While most restaurants are back to operating at 100%, there are still families that prefer to remain home for the holidays and opt for take-out. However, there are restaurants that are offering a special menu for that day only. Be sure to call and make reservations ahead of time.
- Bodrum Restaurant
- Crow’s Nest
- Sharky’s on the Pier / Fins at Sharky’s
- Metro Diner
- Blu Island Bistro
- Burgundy Square Cafe (open until 2 PM)
- Suncoast Cafe (open until Noon for breakfast only)
- Jim O’Haras (OPEN Easter Sunday from 8 am till 12 pm)
Chaz 51 Steakhouse
Chaz 51 Steakhouse will be serving their Brunch Menu from 12 pm – 4 pm and their Dinner Menu from 4 pm – 9 pm. Call 941-484-6200 or go on their website: https://www.chaz51.com/make-reservations
Yummies Donuts & BBQ
Yummies has all the sweets for Easter! Whether you want something for a special breakfast treat or a platter of sweet and savory sticky pig sliders for the family dinner… Yummies has it!
Check out what Cote France has on the menu for Easter!
Cafe Venice will be offering Dine-in or curbside pickup. from 12-7pm Easter Sunday.
Mitch’s Kitchen will be open for a special Jazz Brunch from 7:30 am until 1 pm!
Traditional European Deli
Rosebud’s Steak and Seafood
As we have more information on other special menus, this page will be updated!
- Watermelon Mint Lemonade with Shark Tooth Vodka: Summer Cocktails!
- Chicken Cordon Bleu with Creamy Butter Sauce
- Bacon-Wrapped Water Chestnuts with Spicy Honey Mustard Dip
- Disney Copycat Recipe – The Grey Stuff
- Classic Margherita Pizza
- Simple No-Churn Chocolate Toffee Ice Cream Recipe