FREE Preserve The Harvest Masterclass Preview
‘Tis the season to grab some jars and figure out what you’re gonna can and how much. Then plan to dehydrate, or freeze the rest, right? Sounds easy enough….
Learn Something New
What if you’re not sure if you can can a certain food (think summer squash here)? Or you’re not sure if it’s better to dehydrate the food rather than can (think spinach).
Rediscover an Old Hobby
What if it’s been a while since you’ve gotten your canning equipment down? Do you really want to spend hours and hours researching the changes and new recommendations?
Never Thought About Canning?
It’s all new to you and you’re trying to stock your pantry but you don’t know where to start?
I’ve got you covered! Just head on over to The Preserve The Harvest Masterclass and sign up for the FREE preview of Self Reliant School’s canning and dehydrating classes.
Click here to register for FREE—–>CLICK HERE
In particular, some of the classes that will be offered include:
- Introduction to canning (how does the process work)
- Introduction to water bath and pressure canning
- How to make and can applesauce, jams, and jellies
- How to can fruit
- Introduction to dehydrating
- How to dehydrate fruit
- How to dehydrate vegetables
- How to store dehydrated food
- …And much much more
Here is that link again….Hurry to sign up——>CLICK HERE
P.S. Oh and I almost forget they’re giving away some bonuses just for signing up.
- Dehydrated Food Storage Cheat Sheet
- The Ultimate Canning Safety Guide
- Using Dehydrated Apples ebooklet